Guest experience team: Parking Team
Recognizes and creates a guest experience from the “Street to the Seat” that is positive, friendly, welcoming, informational, consistent with our culture, and makes the guest say “Wow!” We want to assimilate guests into connection with the Bridge family by ensuring an experience that encourages guests to return.
The Parking Lot Team makes the most of every opportunity by ensuring the safety of our attenders in the parking lot and making positive first impressions by creating a warm and friendly environment.
Reports to: Bruce Schumacher
Weekly: 40 minutes on a Sunday
Yearly: We ask for a 1 year commitment September to August
- “Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders….”Colossians 4:5a
- Welcome newcomers and regular attenders to The Bridge by providing calm directions in order to ensure safety of all of our guests and attenders in the parking lot.
- Read information provided, including weekly updates
- Make arrangements for your substitute if you are unable to serve.
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Participate weekly in corporate worship
- Have a positive and friendly attitude
- Be a willing and flexible team player
- Spiritual Gifts: Serving, Helping, Hospitality
- Heart: A love and passion for those seeking to connect to The Bridge
- Ability: Connecting, Welcoming
- Personality: Outgoing, People
- Experience: none needed