Guest experience team: Guest VIP Team
Recognizes and creates a guest experience from the “Street to the Seat” that is positive, friendly, welcoming, informational, consistent with our culture, and makes the guest say “Wow!” We want to assimilate guests into connection with the Bridge family by ensuring an experience that encourages guests to return.
The Guest VIP Team helps welcome everyone who attends service on Sunday. The VIP team has an emphasis on welcoming people who are new, and showing them around the church campus and helping them feel welcome.
Reports to: Richard Parr
- Commit to a 30 minute time slot on Sunday mornings
- Welcome and inform guests
- Create a warm, fun, and welcoming environment
- Show the love of Christ to people who may be new to the church
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Participate weekly in corporate worship
- Spiritual Gifts: Serving, Helping, Hospitality
- Heart: A love and passion for those seeking to connect to The Bridge
- Ability: Connecting, Welcoming
- Personality: Outgoing, People
- Experience: none needed