Guest experience team: Greeter
Recognizes and creates a guest experience from the “Street to the Seat” that is positive, friendly, welcoming, informational, consistent with our culture, and makes the guest say “Wow!” We want to assimilate guests into connection with the Bridge family by ensuring an experience that encourages guests to return.
To make the best of every opportunity by 1) making a positive first impression by creating a warm and friendly environment. 2) welcoming and connecting with new people and provide information. 3) being an effective example of God’s love and caring for them.
Reports to Richard Parr
Monthly: We ask for a 1 year commitment September to August
- Make the most of every opportunity
- Put those seeking information first.
- Keep connected including weekly updates
- Be open to opportunities to welcome newcomers and regular attenders to The Bridge
- To find your own substitute if you are unable to serve.
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Participate weekly in corporate worship
- Spiritual Gifts: Serving, Wisdom, Helping, Discernment
- Heart: A love and passion for newcomers
- Ability: Connecting, Welcoming
- Personality: Outgoing, Self-expressive, cooperative, people oriented, able to work with a team
- Experience: none required