Guest experience team: Coffee
Recognizes and creates a guest experience from the “Street to the Seat” that is positive, friendly, welcoming, informational, consistent with our culture, and makes the guest say “Wow!” We want to assimilate guests into connection with the Bridge family by ensuring an experience that encourages guests to return.
Brewing, refreshing, and cleaning up the coffee station on Sunday mornings.
Reports to: Lucie Ruiz
Monthly: ½ - 1 hour one Sunday a month (possibly 2 times if there are 5 Sundays in a month
Yearly: September - August
- To brew, refresh, or clean up the coffee station
- To find your own substitute if you are unable to serve
- To be hospitable by creating comfortable atmosphere
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Participate weekly in corporate worship
- Have a positive and friendly attitude
- Be a willing and flexible team player
- Have fun! Enjoy serving in this important, behind the scenes role!
- Spiritual Gifts: Serving, hospitality, helping
- Heart: A love and passion for those seeking caffeine ; )
- Ability: Serving,
- Personality: Outgoing or reserved, Self expressive or self controlled, Cooperative
- Experience: none needed