Our goal is for every High School student to understand these 3 key truths:
- See God for who He is
- See themselves the way God sees them
- Loves others the way God loves them
We believe in the eternal value of all people and our ultimate need to experience grace, freedom, and purpose in life.
We also believe that the teachings of Jesus are as relevant now as ever; a light to guide us in the dark. This is especially important in the world we live in today, with so many in need of something good in their life.
As a church we recognize how important the high school years are...
We understand that these are the years in a student's development where they begin to seek more peer connection and less parent input. Although it feels like your high schooler doesn’t listen and isn’t concerned with what you say, believe me when I tell you, “You still are their biggest influencer.” This is why it is vitally important that your home and the church unite and do these years together, because we believe two intentionally combined influences are better than just two influences.Let’s partner together to guide this next generation to discover and follow Jesus. I’m excited for what God has in store for this ministry, for you, and your family.
Our goal is to provide a strategic and intentional plan for the church to maximize it's influence, steering your student to connect with Jesus authentically, challenging them to grow in relationships with both God and others, exposing them to loving others the way God loves them through selfless serving, and gaining a heart to reach their campus (the mission-field where God has placed them) with the life-changing reality of Jesus.
OUR COMMUNITY PHILOSOPHY
We exist to:
- Engage students and invite them into real discipleship with Jesus.
- Empower students to live as unashamed followers of Christ in today's culture.
- Equip students with a mission and vision for their lives coupled with enduring values of faith and community.
- Cultivate students to serve and neighbor according to their God-given gifts and abilities.
- Partner with and support parents in developing their students into godly leaders.
- to be students for the Valley
- to help students here in the Valley discover and follow Jesus
this sunday morning
Every Sunday morning at 11, Junior High and High School students are invited to an exciting gathering where they will experience community with new and old friends, live worship, a relevant message, and a ton of fun!
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to make meaningful connections with God and others.
Wednesdays | 6:30-8:30pm
WHAT ARE STUDENT LIFEGROUPS?
Student LifeGroups are designed to dig deeper in into the life God wants for us by studying the Bible. Each group has 10-15 students and 2-3 adult leaders. Guys are in guy groups and girls are in girl groups. All Student LifeGroups meet on The Bridge campus in The Ground Floor on Wednesdays at 6:30pm and then break off into various locations on campus.
WHAT HAPPENS IN A STUDENT LIFEGROUP
- You get to study the Bible with the same people each week.
- You get to connect with other High School students on a deeper level.
- You pray for each other
- You get to ask questions
- You get to know some great adult leaders
- You get to belong
HOW TO JOIN A STUDENT LIFEGROUP
Simply show up on a Wednesday night and tell a leader. We'll make sure to put you in a group that works for you. Or even better, click here and find one now!