Welcome to the bridge
We’re so glad you’re here!
Whether you have been around church for your entire life or this is your first peek into it, The Bridge has something for you.
We hope you'll take the next step into this community of people led by Jesus to bring hope, strength and change to the world—one life at a time.
If you have any questions or would like to talk to someone, contact us at the main office, or us any time!
This weekend, join us as you are. You'll find lots of people just like you.
What to Expect
Visiting a church can be intimidating, so we'll walk through the experience with you!
At The Bridge, our first-time guests are our VIP’s. From parking lot to your chair and after the service, we'll be there with you each step! When you arrive on campus, look for the friendly people in green shirts guiding you in.
We are men & women, kids & students, plumbers, electricians, business people, and college students. Some of us are teachers and administrators, athletes, mechanics, artists, programmers, younger, and older, but most of all we are a family and a church for the valley.
At The Bridge, there's no dress code. Wear whatever makes you comfortable!
Here's What We Believe
It is our desire to create disciple making communities. We do this through reaching people, teaching them to love and serve Jesus, and sending them to reach, teach, and send others.
- We believe in one God, manifested in three Persons: the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ) and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Bible is the inerrant Word of God.
- We believe all people are sinners in need of a Savior.
- We believe Jesus was fully man and fully God.
- We believe Jesus lived a sinless life and was crucified for all mankind's sins.
- We believe Jesus rose from the dead and ascended into heaven.
We are part of the Evangelical Free Church of America which is an association of churches united around these theological convictions.